The Made in Italy Days was the largest international showcase for Amazon customers from the United States, Japan, the United Arab Emirates, Germany, the United Kingdom, France, and Italy to purchase products from small and medium-sized Italian companies on Amazon.
Recognised all over the world as a synonym for quality and excellence, Made in Italy has reached the most important international markets, giving many Italian companies the opportunity to make themselves known.
Mosaico Studio was responsible for the creativity and adv development of the digital event as well as the institutional initiatives that took place at the Italian Embassy in Washington and Farnesina, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
– Concept design
– Creation of the key visual with image and event claim and development of related style guide
– Creation of the event landing page
– Creation of ADV and digital ADV formats
– Creation of materials for live institutional events
– Organisation of the event at the Italian Embassy in Washington